To celebrate this year’s Balancathon, IKC has decided to share Meridian dances from around the world. The first one, was filmed at the Haleakala Crater on Maui, US. Join us now in the UK as we get the ball rolling and balance our energy.
Hello Touch for Healthers Everywhere!
Save this date on your calendar
Saturday, September 28th from 11 am to 1 pm.
Annual IKC Balancathon 2019
Join the worldwide Mexican wave of Heart energy that will circle the planet, starting at 11 am in NZ and moving to each time zone as Heart time moves around the globe.
At 11 am your time, you can help raise the Worlds Heart energy by:
- Sending in a meridian dance video* before the event, so that we can share what you are doing with the world via social media and our website. Please film with horizontal view and send via www.wetransfer.com to Lez at email address, email@example.com
- Organize an open house – Invite friends, family and neighbours, to join you at home for a muscle dance/meridian massage/ Heart time of day and a heart- coffee
- Give a conference, larger gathering or public event with lots of Heart balancing fun and games
- Offer one-on-one balancing – arrange to Heart- balance another person – or give yourself a Heart-balance to contribute to the wave
- Send us pictures or an article afterwards, so that we can put together a Balancathon album.
Need ideas? Take a look at last year’s Balancathon activities at our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZbaOqxPJwAg1ADf_PgojA
The Balancathon Committee (Helena, Lez, Robin, Sandy, Thomas, and Toni)
* For the meridian dance video, please start at CV, go to GV and then start the 12 meridians with Stomach, ending with Large Intestin
Enjoy these tidbits of the Live Streaming of events around the world!
Well, we balanced the world, heart to heart on September 29th.
Here are some fun facts about the event. More to come later
27 countries participated in the event
27 time zones
- 10 time zones had local events
- 7 time zones were covered by HQ
6 continents (Australia, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and South America)
60+ countries use Touch for Health
31 muscle dance videos
41 live streaming videos (for the moment)
77 contact people throughout the world
6 committee members
Interview with Project coordinator, Robin Brown-Frossard, by Alexis Costello, IKC TFH Trainer, Costa Rica
Check out the article in the Specialized Kinesiology Magazine, pp 28-30 : https://issuu.com/specializedkinesiologymagazine/docs/business_of_better_layout?e=26234737%2F63071588
Xavier Meignen, the most recent IKC Instructor, shares his vision of Touch for Health for the world.