The next annual Balancathon is scheduled for Saturday, September 26th in each time zone. Join us by sending in videos with neurolymphatic balancing, using the front points (CV, GV and then the 12 meridians starting with Stomach and following the wheel).
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Welcome to the International Kinesiology College Balancathon
مرحبًا بك في الكلية الحركية الدولية بلانساتون
আন্তর্জাতিক কিনেসিওলজি কলেজ বালানকাঠনে আপনাকে স্বাগতম
Bienvenue au Balancathon du Collège International de Kinésiologie
आपका स्वागत है इंटरमीडिएट काइन्सियोलॉजी कॉलेज बालनकथन में
Selamat datang di Balancathon International Kinesiology College
Selamat datang ke International Kinesiology College Balancathon
Bem-vidos ao Colégio Internacional de Kenesiologia Balancathon
Добро пожаловать на Баланс-марафон Международного колледжа кинезиологии!
Bienvenido al Balancathon del International Kinesiology College
Fáilte chuig an gColáiste Idirnáisiúnta Kinesiology Balancathon
Hello Touch for Healthers Everywhere!
The IKC Balancathon is an annual event aimed at balancing the planet and all living beings on it. It takes places on the last Saturday in September, from 11 am to 1 pm.
Join the worldwide Mexican wave of Heart energy that will circle the planet, starting at 11 am in NZ and moving to each time zone as Heart time moves around the globe. The more people joining the wave, the stronger and the more balancing its energy will be.
At 11 am your time, you can help raise the World’s Heart energy by:
- Sending in a video of Touch for Health self-balancing before the event, so that we can share what you are doing with the world via social media and our website. Please film with horizontal view and send via www.wetransfer.com to Lez at email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organize an open house -- Invite friends, family and neighbours, to join you at home for a muscle dance/meridian massage/ Heart time of day and a heart- coffee
- Give a conference, larger gathering or public event with lots of Heart balancing fun and games
- Offer one-on-one balancing – arrange to Heart- balance another person – or give yourself a Heart-balance to contribute to the wave
- Send us pictures or an article afterwards, so that we can put together a Balancathon album.
Need ideas? Take a look at last year’s Balancathon activities at our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZbaOqxPJwAg1ADf_PgojA
The Balancathon Committee (Helena, Lez, Robin, Sandy, Thomas, and Toni)
Enjoy these tidbits of the Live Streaming of events around the world!
Well, we balanced the world, heart to heart on September 29th.
Here are some fun facts about the event. More to come later
27 countries participated in the event
27 time zones
- 10 time zones had local events
- 7 time zones were covered by HQ
6 continents (Australia, Asia, Africa, Europe, North America and South America)
60+ countries use Touch for Health
31 muscle dance videos
41 live streaming videos (for the moment)
77 contact people throughout the world
6 committee members
Interview with Project coordinator, Robin Brown-Frossard, by Alexis Costello, IKC TFH Trainer, Costa Rica
Check out the article in the Specialized Kinesiology Magazine, pp 28-30 : https://issuu.com/specializedkinesiologymagazine/docs/business_of_better_layout?e=26234737%2F63071588
Xavier Meignen, the most recent IKC Instructor, shares his vision of Touch for Health for the world.