Hello Touch for Healthers Everywhere!
The IKC Balancathon is an annual event aimed at balancing the planet and all living beings on it. It takes places on the last Saturday in September, from 11 am to 1 pm.
Join the worldwide Mexican wave of Heart energy that will circle the planet, starting at 11 am in NZ and moving to each time zone as Heart time moves around the globe. The more people joining the wave, the stronger and the more balancing its energy will be.
At 11 am your time, you can help raise the World’s Heart energy by:
- Sending in a video of Touch for Health self-balancing before the event, so that we can share what you are doing with the world via social media and our website. Please film with horizontal view and send via www.wetransfer.com to Lez at email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organize an open house -- Invite friends, family and neighbours, to join you at home for a muscle dance/meridian massage/ Heart time of day and a heart- coffee
- Give a conference, larger gathering or public event with lots of Heart balancing fun and games
- Offer one-on-one balancing – arrange to Heart- balance another person – or give yourself a Heart-balance to contribute to the wave
- Send us pictures or an article afterwards, so that we can put together a Balancathon album.
Need ideas? Take a look at last year’s Balancathon activities at our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ZbaOqxPJwAg1ADf_PgojA
The Balancathon Committee (Helena, Lez, Robin, Sandy, Thomas, and Toni)